View Plan Prospectus | Access Your Account | Enroll in the Plan
The Stock Investment Plan (Plan) is designed to make investing in Integrys common stock convenient and affordable. The Plan is administered by the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
The Plan’s features include:
- Participation in the Plan is open to not only employees, but also members of the general public.
- There are no brokerage commissions for purchasing shares of common stock under the Plan or for participating in the Plan.
- Interested investors who are not currently Integrys shareholders may open an account under the Plan with an initial investment of $100.
- Participants may invest optional cash payments of not less than $25 per payment and nor more than $100,000 per year in additional shares of common stock.
- Full investment of funds is possible as the Plan permits fractions of shares, as well as full shares, to be credited to your account.
- Dividends may be reinvested to purchase additional shares of common stock.
- Optional cash payments can be made through an automatic (electronic) investment option:
- Employees may participate in the Plan via payroll deduction.
- Other participants may invest a set amount from a checking or savings account once per month (on the 3rd day of the month) for the purchase of stock under the Plan.
- Investments in the form of optional cash payments are made twice per month (on or about the 5th and 20th days of the month).
- Shares purchased under the Plan are held by our transfer agent (as custodian) for safekeeping.
- Relieves the participant from the responsibility for safekeeping multiple stock certificates; and protects you against loss, theft or destruction of stock certificates.
In addition, by using American Stock Transfer’s secure website, you can perform the following transactions online:
- Access detailed account information
- Change your mailing address
- Setup automatic investments
- Replace a lost or stolen stock certificate
- Purchase additional shares
- Sell Plan shares
- Receive dividends via direct deposit
- Enroll in dividend reinvestment
- Retrieve a duplicate 1099 tax form
- Request a stock certificate for Plan shares
Please review the Plan Prospectus carefully before investing. To enroll in the Plan, you may do so online or by completing the appropriate enrollment form and mailing it with your investment directly to the Company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer. If you have questions about the Plan, contact American Stock Transfer at (800) 236-1551 or Integrys Investor Relations at (800) 228-6888.